The privacy of users visiting our website
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this site, including the source of the links, duration of the visit, page views, and navigation paths to the web site;
- information, such as your e-mail address, phone number, last name, first name, and patronymic, that you enter when registering on our web site;
- information, such as your e-mail address, phone number, last name, first name, and patronymic, that you enter to place your order;
- information such as your name and e-mail address that you enter to adjust your subscription to our e-mails and/or newsletters;
- information you enter when using the services on our web site;
- information that is generated when you use our web site, including information on when, how often, and under which circumstances you use it;
- information contained in any communications you send to us by e-mail or through our web site, including content and metadata;
- any other personal data that you send to us.
Before disclosing another person's personal information to us, you shall obtain such person's consent to both disclosure and processing of their personal data in accordance with this PolicyC. Use of personal data
The personal data provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the web site. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- conducting a test to determine the purchasing power of a potential user of a FluentaAI product;
- administering our web site;
- e-mailing notices that you have specifically requested;
- e-mailing a newsletter if you grant your consent (you can unsubscribe at any time);
- handling inquiries and complaints made by or about you and related to our web site;
- ensuring the security of our web site and preventing fraud;
- other purposes.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third party for its or any other third-party direct marketing activities.D. Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or sub-contractors, as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group of companies (including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and all of its subsidiaries), to the reasonable extent necessary for the purposes set out herein.
We may disclose your personal data:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with any current or contemplated litigation;
- in order to establish, exercise, or protect our legitimate rights (including provision of information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- to a buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or intend to sell);
- to any person who, in our reasonable opinion, may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal data if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority is reasonably likely to order disclosure of such personal data.
Except as provided for in this Policy, we will not share your personal data with any third party.E. International data transfer
The information we collect may be stored, processed, and transferred between any countries in which we operate, so that we may use the information in accordance with this Policy.
The information we collect may be transferred to countries that have different data protection laws, such as Russia.
Personal data that you post on our web site or provide for publication on our web site may be available online worldwide. We cannot prevent other parties from using or misusing such information.
You expressly consent to transfer of the personal data described in this Section D.F. Storage of personal data
Section E sets out our data storage policies and procedures to help us comply with our legal obligations regarding storage and deletion of personal data.
The personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be stored longer than is necessary for the purpose of fulfilling the terms and conditions of the public offer entered into by the Parties when using our web site.
Notwithstanding other provisions of this Section E, we retain documents (including e-documents) containing personal data:
G. Security of your personal data
- to the extent required by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any current or future litigation;
- in order to establish, exercise, or protect our legitimate rights (including provision of information to other parties to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal data.
We will store all personal data you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic financing transactions carried out through our web site will be protected by an encryption technology.
You acknowledge that transmission of data via the Internet is inherently unsafe, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted via the Internet.
You shall maintain the confidentiality of the password you use to access our web site; we will not ask you to provide us with your password (except when logging in to our web site). H. Changes
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our web site. You should check this web page periodically to make sure you understand any changes to this Policy. We may notify you of changes to this Policy by e-mail or through a private messaging system on our web site.I. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal data we hold about you;
To the extent permitted by law, we may conceal personal data you request.
At any time, you may instruct us to avoid processing your personal data for marketing purposes, including in the event of a material change in our use the data already collected.
In practice, normally, you shall either explicitly agree to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes or we shall give you the possibility to refuse use of your personal Data for marketing purposes. J. Third-party web sites
On behalf of the Contractor, Google uses such information to analyze how the Customer uses the Web Site, to compile activity reports on the Web Site, and to render to the Contractor other services related to use of the Web Site and the Internet. The IP address received from the Customer's browser as part of Google Analytics shall not be combined with other Google data.
Features of Twitter are integrated in our web sites. These features are offered by Twitter Inc., Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market St., Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. Due to use of the Twitter service and the Re-Tweet function, the web pages visited are linked to the User's Twitter account, so other users can see such web pages. This also includes transferring data to Twitter.
Please let us know if the personal data we hold about you is subject to correction or update.L. Cookies